TERMS OF LOCKER:
- NorQuest College will not be responsible for any damages to, or loss of locker contents. This includes break-ins or theft. Valuables left in your locker is at your own risk.
- Any item not secured in a locker will be discarded. This include items left on top or beside a locker, and/or any item left unsecured in the locker room.
- The assigned locker is for your use only and NOT to be shared. You may not give the combination to any other person.
- All lockers have a combination lock, DO NOT remove the locks provided or you will be charged a $25 fee.
- You may not trade locks or lockers.
- Damage to the lock or locker during the rental term will result in a $25 damage fee and loss of locker privileges.
- Access to locker will only be permitted to the student the locker is registered to. Valid student emails and authentication will be required. Student ID may be asked for as valid proof.
- Failure to abide by these conditions will result in the loss of locker privileges without refund of fees.
- Any outstanding fee not paid will charge onto the student account and a negative service indicator is flagged until all fee is paid.
I have read the above and agree to abide by these terms.